To order uniform, please ask Nikki in the office for an order form. Orders are placed once a month on the 25th. Nikki will then invoice you for items ordered once they have arrived, so that you can make payment and then collect from the office.
ISTD MODERN, ISTD TAP and ACROBATIC ARTS
- GIRLS – Grade 3 & below: purple Lycra leotard high neck Randy, Black elastic belt,
Grade 4 & above: black cotton Joelle leotard, Black elastic belt,
- BOYS -Modern/Acro – white t shirt, or leotard, black leggings
- BOYS – TAP white t shirt, black trousers, tap shoes & black socks.
- Black footless tights/ plain black leggings worn under leotard
- Bare feet
- Hair style – High ponytail/plaits will be set by your teacher for each class
- TAP – plain black socks
- Black tap shoes – Grade 2+ full lace up.
- Hair in a bun for all grades
Little Stars, Cygnets, Pre-Primary & Primary
- Lilac short sleeved leotard Victoria, lilac wrap skirt
- Pink ballet shoes, pink tights or socks
- Mulberry sleeveless leotard Alexandra, Mulberry belt, pink ballet shoes, pink tights
Grade 4 & 5
- Navy Sleeveless leotard Matilda, Navy belt, ballet tights, ballet shoes.
- Black sleeveless leotard Caroline, ballet tights, ballet shoes, Black long wrap skirt (some available to borrow from club)
Character – Grade 2 and above
- Black character skirt, length should be 3” below the knee, colour of ribbon to
match leotard if possible, not essential (some available to borrow from Club)
- Character shoes Grade 2 & below – low heel, Grade 3 & above – cuban heel
- White short sleeved leotard or white vest, ballet shoes – check shoe colour with teacher, white socks.
STREET DANCE, CONTEMPORARY, COMMERCIAL JAZZ, ETC
- All other classes – the teacher will advise on what to wear. But hair must always be tied up and no jeans please.
Very important that you do not wear dance shoes outside – Students performing in a dance display are welcome to borrow a pair of ballet shoes if needed to perform at an event for DBD.
NOTE FOR EXAMS
Nail varnish should be removed for exams.
No make up for younger grades and minimal make up for older grades